We provide personalized fertility assessments, but in general these are the initial tests.
- Taking a medical, genetic and reproductive history
- Doing a complete physical exam
- Uterine cavity assessment with 3D hysterosonography or diagnostic hysteroscopy
- Tubal patency studies such as hysterosalpingogram
- Hormonal testing and ultrasound for ovarian reserve testing (Follicle Stimulating Hormone, Antimullerian Hormone and Estradiol levels)
- Prenatal studies (depending on the individual risk)
- Genetic studies such as Expanded Carrier Screening based on individual risks